Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadouken07
sorry, bump on the off chance a dev my like to comment.

really hoping i get to enjoy this content at some point.
Yep, devs probably are very worried with the difficulty of the exploration missions, right now...
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDepre View Post
Yep, devs probably are very worried with the difficulty of the exploration missions, right now...
Well, probably not right now
Still, the more we ask, the more we will get eventually. I'd like a difficulty settings option too, as they did in their previous games (COX and now Champions Online).
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 09:34 PM
Why don't you try being in a group when you enter these instances?

The game tends to spawn the mission based on group size. Try dong that and see if it will generate challenging content for you.

The person you are grouped with doesn't have to enter the instance and it will still be generated for a larger group.

I am not saying that isn't a lot of work but maybe you can find someone like yourself and you both can stay grouped while you each solo different missions.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 02:58 PM
they took a bunch of those mission out i do those for the badges to outfit my ship and have found myself doing the same ones over and over. there were some hard ones that gave nice loot especially ground fighting-- i like them because they are more of a solo and there is no cheats taking all the loot for themselfs
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-02-2010, 04:29 AM
Bump,
I was hoping that I could at least travel into a few sectors where federation was not as present and find some bigger baddies to test my skills against.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-02-2010, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadouken07
sorry, bump on the off chance a dev my like to comment.

really hoping i get to enjoy this content at some point.
Sorry to tell you, but devs ignore threads that ask for more fun, I mean, more difficulty, even if they are 10 pages long. But hey, if you make a thread with a single post saying something is hard, 5 devs will post saying they'll be working on it.