Lt. Commander
it's like 4 days i try to contact tech support because when on 26th I paid to cryptic the lifetime account money they didn't claim the money, I've tried to call the billing support, opened 2 billing support tickets and an ingame ticket as well and still NO reply from them, I do not have my lifetime subscription yet and couln't do my borg character during the headstart. I am writing here in hope that someone from cryptic notices my plea that has been repeated over and over >:[
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 06:38 AM
For the record, tech support won't be able to help you with billing enquiries, they will tell you to contact the Billing department. I know you've tried to contact Billing, but I'm just saying that your anger is perhaps directed at the wrong department.

But, I hope that this thread does promote a response from Cryptic. I'm sure you can appreciate how busy they are right now. Just have a little more patience, I'm sure it will be dealt with as soon as possible.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 06:49 AM
This is gameplay how?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwind
This is gameplay how?
there was no forum for my kind of problem I'm trying to get attention on the matter
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 07:08 AM
You do realize that at launch phones are going to be insane, right?

For every legit call there will be a million and six:

"How was I supposed to know the disk was upside down?" Calls.

People are f***ing morons, and that's the MAJORITY. When it goes live (today) tech response, on new launch is going to be absolutely horrific. Just because you're waiting in a long line for your hot dog doesn't mean the service sucks. It just means that there are a lot of people who don't know what the f*** they wanna order, despite being in line an hour.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCoyote
You do realize that at launch phones are going to be insane, right?

For every legit call there will be a million and six:

"How was I supposed to know the disk was upside down?" Calls.

People are f***ing morons, and that's the MAJORITY. When it goes live (today) tech response, on new launch is going to be absolutely horrific. Just because you're waiting in a long line for your hot dog doesn't mean the service sucks. It just means that there are a lot of people who don't know what the f*** they wanna order, despite being in line an hour.
yes the problem is that lifetime can be puchased only until 1st of febrary aka yesterday.. in your metaphor if you wait 4 days for a hot dog and risk to have it rotten how you'd react?