Lt. Commander
# 1 PvP queues
02-02-2010, 09:24 AM
what the heck? I have had to wait around in an arena today like 5 times, full fed team, 1 klingon who leaves after being killed 3 times, then sit in an empty arena for 15 minutes until some more join. WHY does it let us join if there is no opposing team!?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 09:37 AM
From your post to the developer's ears buddy or eyes I suppose.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskwood
what the heck? I have had to wait around in an arena today like 5 times, full fed team, 1 klingon who leaves after being killed 3 times, then sit in an empty arena for 15 minutes until some more join. WHY does it let us join if there is no opposing team!?
Klinks are probably just hiding again. It's annoying when they sit there cloak for 10 minutes and not attack. I guess they haven't figured out you get exp if you get it over with faster.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayos View Post
Klinks are probably just hiding again. It's annoying when they sit there cloak for 10 minutes and not attack. I guess they haven't figured out you get exp if you get it over with faster.
You know the same happens on the flip when all the FED leave the match and you have nothing to do but wait and while I agree it is possible you have a single KDF player waiting for the rest of his team it doesn't make sense to just run in a die (though with the current rewards system it doesn't matter either way)

Time limits and ensuring teams are balanced is the only way to correct that issue. Look at every first person shooter that is worth playing....time limits and (for the most part) balanced teams.