Captain
# 11
08-21-2014, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Aaaaarrghhhh......thiiisss!!!^^

Him being a Subcommander doesn't bother me. Him calling me non-stop even when I'm in the bathroom is highly annoying. Especially because he closes my mailbox if I have it opened and reading messages when he wants to butt in.
I once ordered him to shut the hell up, He contacted Admiral Quinn and complained. I did not enjoy that conversation as my fed toon.

Tried to kill him as my orion toon, he ran away, contacted the high council and again got an earful.

As my romulan toon, I reported his insolence to the high command, the reply I got back was short and sweet. "Don't care, he's in charge do as he says."
Captain Marrik Steele, USS Nike(Avenger)
Captain Lunamaria Hawke, IKS Eclipse(Qib Battlecruiser)
Commander Altair RRW Icingdeath(Aelahl Warbird)
Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Empire Veteran
# 12
08-21-2014, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Aaaaarrghhhh......thiiisss!!!^^

Him being a Subcommander doesn't bother me. Him calling me non-stop even when I'm in the bathroom is highly annoying. Especially because he closes my mailbox if I have it opened and reading messages when he wants to butt in.
Hes basically the 25th century version of spam mail.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
08-21-2014, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talonxv View Post
I once ordered him to shut the hell up, He contacted Admiral Quinn and complained. I did not enjoy that conversation as my fed toon.

Tried to kill him as my orion toon, he ran away, contacted the high council and again got an earful.

As my romulan toon, I reported his insolence to the high command, the reply I got back was short and sweet. "Don't care, he's in charge do as he says."
You see, I have a different problem. I have a Klingon General that is nowhere near the forsaken dinosaur sphere. He's doing different things in a completely different Quadrant.
So I tell Kaol to stop calling me because I'm not going anywhere near there in the forseable future. He keeps on calling. Then I report it to High Command.....and what do they tell me?!? "Go to the sphere and kill that Romulan petaQ yourself! Qapla!" But my path isn't nowhere near there!!! Bah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipagat View Post
Hes basically the 25th century version of spam mail.
LOL
Captain
# 14
08-21-2014, 03:59 PM
Quote:
You see, I have a different problem. I have a Klingon General that is nowhere near the forsaken dinosaur sphere. He's doing different things in a completely different Quadrant.
So I tell Kaol to stop calling me because I'm not going anywhere near there in the forseable future. He keeps on calling. Then I report it to High Command.....and what do they tell me?!? "Go to the sphere and kill that Romulan petaQ yourself! Qapla!" But my path isn't nowhere near there!!! Bah!

LOL
I tried to shoot him, he ran away. I challenged him to single combat, he said no. Trust me I'd kill him if I could, then Strauss told me it would create a major diplomatic incident we couldn't afford!

My hands are tied.
Captain Marrik Steele, USS Nike(Avenger)
Captain Lunamaria Hawke, IKS Eclipse(Qib Battlecruiser)
Commander Altair RRW Icingdeath(Aelahl Warbird)
Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Career Officer
# 15
08-21-2014, 07:56 PM
nvm

/10 char.....