Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 12:08 AM
I've been trying since they announce lifetime subs and have been unable to purchase it.

I have emailed billing support and put tickets in and none have been answered so now the deadline has passed and i will have missed out on the chance to get lifetime subs.

I have had my pre-order key active from open beta so i really dont know why i havent been able to get this.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 01:56 AM
For some reason, they removed the lifetime option at 12am EST, not PST (as stated in the fine print). I can imagine how ticked off somebody might be if they had finally talked themselves into taking the plunge, only to get screwed out of it by server errors or the offer getting pulled early. I know I was on the fence until the very last minute. Regardless, if a company states a specific date and time on their site, they should abide by it. Saying it's anyone's fault but Cryptic's if the offer was not available during the stated timeframe is absurd.

I think the OP has every right to be mad about this. Cryptic customer service should do the right thing and extend the offer for anyone who was having issues taking advantage of it. It's not their customers' fault that they can't keep their website working or even follow their own terms and conditions.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 01:59 AM
I managed to get my lifetime sub sorted about 2 hours into headstart, no errors, no failures.

Lifetime sub - tested, working ok.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise-D View Post
It has been out for weeks, but StormShade has said that they will add life time sub after launch for 299.99$.
Out for weeks, really? I purchased mine on the first day of Head Start.

If the OP purchased before 11:59PST, he should receive the subscription at the pre-order rate. Instead of NERD RAGE, just contact support.