Lt. Commander
Hello

I have a question that I can't seem to find a good answer for, and yes I've searched

I'm curious to how the skills adds to eachother, in this case Starship Energy Weapons skills (and for projectiles)

If I max out "Starship Evergy Weapons Training" to +18% and say "Starship Beam Weapons" to +30%

That will add a total of 48% to all beam type weapons, but after that it gets a little vague, if I max out "Starship Phaser Weapons" to +52% then all phasers will have +100% damage, but if I continue to say "Starship Plasma Energy Weapons" and then "Starship Antiproton Weapons" to 52% will those to stack ?

If not then you pretty much have to pick what kind of weapons you want to use at the endgame before setting any skill points, and that can be a little hard, as I have no idea what makes Antiproton Weapons differ from Starship Tetryon Weapons

anyone who can make this simple for me ? and perhaps link to a weapons guide, that tells what makes those classes stand out
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 07:17 AM
They won't stack against your phasers. The early skills work across the board on the generic energy weapon type.

Once you begin to advance, you specialize in Phasers, Plasma, Antiproton, Tetryon... what have you. Your first levels are your Gen Ed courses. After that you have to pick a specialty.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 07:27 AM
starship energy weapon operation + starship beam weapon + your seleteced choice of type should stack...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 07:34 AM
thanks for your answers.

Any pointers what makes the diffenrent types of weapons special ?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceri
thanks for your answers.

Any pointers what makes the diffenrent types of weapons special ?
just the 5% bonus effect
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 08:03 AM
right click, info on a launcher for example shows the skills that affect it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 09:09 AM