Lt. Commander
where do you get it? It's not in the C-store.. and It's not at the base in the sol system
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Have you applied your retail code to your account? If so, then I'd put a ticket in to customer service. I hope they didn't mess up those. I am looking forward to my constitution class cruiser.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooCowGal View Post
where do you get it? It's not in the C-store.. and It's not at the base in the sol system
Which version did you get? If it's a Digital Download I think there is a process on the forums that explains how to get the code early. If it's a physical copy, you don't get it 'til you get your game disk.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 07:39 AM
digital download
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 07:41 AM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=97439

Quite a few people are having this issue.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 07:45 AM
OMG!

I Activated my retail key, and DID NOT get the Pre Order Bonus Promised to me, I got Chromodynamic Armor INSTEAD of teh Constitution class ship with an extra engineering console and blue phasers...

anyone know how to fix that ?

I emailed Gamestop, submitted a support ticket with STO, not sure what else i can do!!!

I GOT THE WRONG ITEM!!!! /cry
Lt. Commander
# 7 bonus items problems
02-02-2010, 09:15 AM
I have the Gamestop Digi deluxe and pre order, but I got Chromo Armor and I think I also got 500 Cryptic points. I submitted a /bug report in the game so hopefully my stuff can get switched for a Constitution like what I was supposed to get, or even better for all the problems just give me a connie and let me keep the others
not sure how much they rove the forums, they Cryptic, but you should all submit a /bug after you put your new game codes in and checked the item are of the /cstore in the game for your items in the other store tab.