Lt. Commander
I activated the full version of the game and was only able to find the Mirror Universe Uniform as a long sleeve shirt option for male characters only, no Mirror Universe pants, no female tops or skirts, no Sashes. Hardly what I was expecting.
the Shirt doesnt even look like the Mirror Universe shirts from the original TOS episode
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 06:30 AM
I was able to find the sash for male characters, under the belt tab.
It looks pretty cool, but only if you select the Mid Ankle pants option, then it flaps around to the side,
any other pant option and the side flapping part is missing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 07:14 AM
Yeah I was rather disappointed. The female bare midriff outfit should have been there. Also the high boots. And I really wanted the sleeveless tunic Kirk wore. Not sure why they went for the Spock one.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 08:27 AM
<cough> Mirror universe uniform offering is exceptionally sad. This was a principal motivator for CO LT. Unbelievable failure to deliver. The quality of the deliverable is clearly a minimal business effort.

Very poorly done.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zortek View Post
<cough> Mirror universe uniform offering is exceptionally sad. This was a principal motivator for CO LT. Unbelievable failure to deliver. The quality of the deliverable is clearly a minimal business effort.

Very poorly done.
That's unfortunate, the principal motivation for getting a CO lifetime should have been unlimited access to CO. I'm glad that's what I bought it for; if my "principal motivation" had been a $200 costume piece I daresay there's nothing Cryptic could have given me in-game that would satisfy.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 08:30 AM
The weird thing is I've seen an npc wearing what looked like it and she had female outfit, yet mirror and tos uniform is apparently only the male outfit.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zortek View Post

Very poorly done.
Yeah I'm pretty annoyed by it too. It was the deciding factor in going lifetime for CO, and given the problems over there, the least they could do is give the fully ensembles here. Especially since it looks like they did do the art for it. I've seen the female outfit on NPCs.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 09:21 AM
What puzzles me is why they didn't make all the female pieces available to players yet when we know they are already in the game. Pics of them from that one mission where there's a NPC wearing them have been floating around this forum for several days now.

Hopefully it will be a -very- short wait before they are enabled for us.