Lt. Commander
I would suggest Cryptic consider removing both the "F" key for interaction as well as the popup menu.
Why? Because i have noitced that the game has context sensetive cursor's.
I.E you can double click on an item to interact with.

This IMO makes the F key and interaction "button" redundant, and using the cursor to actually point and click adds a bit more immersion IMO, and actually makes it feel a bit more like an older adventure game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 06:30 AM
Absolutely not! I use the F key exclusively to loot because I steer with both mouse buttons most of the time. If you don't use an option that's fine, but why remove it for others?
Lt. Commander
# 3 Another vote for LEAVE IT IN.
02-02-2010, 07:59 AM
Just because you prefer to do it one way doesn't mean that everyone else does.

I prefer to keep MouseLook toggled on and use keymappings for everything I can. This lest me use the mouse for steering and almost nothing else. If I could do totally without seeing the cursor at all, I'd like it better than I do now

The advantage of the F key is you don't have to click on a specific spot on the screen. Just slap the F key and go.

Now, I wouldn't mind if they added a option in the Settings/Controls menu that could disable the F key box for a specific user's client, but everything I can map to a key is one less thing between me and using my mouse exclusively for movement.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 09:20 AM
Agree with the others here, why remove it? Trying to double click on some loot in a pile of ships or bodies would be much more difficult.