Lt. Commander
I was looking in the C-Store and saw that in the special unlocks section I had my "Special Envoy" and "Ambassador" titles. That was nice. But when I pressed redeem I noticed that neither of them were added to the titles list. Infact they were added to my inventory as grey rectangles. I tried dragging them onto the title selection thing but that doesn't work, how do I use these titles?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 128hoodmario View Post
I was looking in the C-Store and saw that in the special unlocks section I had my "Special Envoy" and "Ambassador" titles. That was nice. But when I pressed redeem I noticed that neither of them were added to the titles list. Infact they were added to my inventory as grey rectangles. I tried dragging them onto the title selection thing but that doesn't work, how do I use these titles?
Right clip and select equip.

They dissapere and appear in the drop down menu on your charecters sheet somewhere.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petromir

They dissapere and appear in the drop down menu on your charecters sheet somewhere.
Cool. I noticed the titles last night but wasn't sure how to activate them on my status sheet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petromir

This is how I used them last night. And it's on the lower left of your Info tab that the title selection shows up as a dropdown.