Lt. Commander
Please add character slots to purchase to the C-Store. Especially with the new races I need more slots.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 09:10 AM

Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 09:15 AM
Agreed, although not for the same reasons, as I doubt I'll be purchasing the new races any time soon. I'm not interested in either of them for Federation Captains yet.

However, I do run characters solo and others grouped with specific people, so having multiple slots is big thing for me. I also like to try different ship/class combinations. Yes, I have altitis and I'm proud of it. Or perhaps I should say I don't have any alts, just lots of mains.

More room for the imagination and creativity.

Edit: I would prefer non-money ways to get more slots, but more slots are on my wish list regardless. This is the only MMO I've played that has so few slots available up front.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 09:18 AM
I have Altitis... I neeeeeeeed to create new toons... Gimme gimme gimme the slots! (i will even pay for it!).
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Give it time, I'm sure we'll be seeing this and many more things in c-store. What I'd like to see there is anything that's worth the points I'm sure many are thrilled by the 2 races, but that doesn't really interest me.