Lt. Commander
# 1 BO's can't use Khan uniform?
02-02-2010, 07:54 AM
This is kinda weird; and I have no idea if it's just me or if this is happening for everyone; but my BO's can't seem to use the Wrath of Khan uniform. I can, but when I try to select it for them, although the option is there and it shows up when the cursor hovers over it, clicking it resets it to the previous uniform option.

I tried randomizing their upper bodies many, many times; and the randomizer picked everything BUT the Wrath of Khan top. It's like the BOs are for some reason restricted from using it... which wouldn't make any sense >.<

Any ideas what's going on? Is it because I don't have my retail key in yet? (Maybe I'm not supposed to even see the WOK uniform until then; and it's a bug that my PC can?) >.<

*edit*

Put in my retail key:

BO's can't seem to use: TOS uniforms, Mirror Universe Uniforms (both of these two only have the shirt available, in the latter case male only at that) or Wrath of Khan uniforms.

Not sure what the deal is, but it's definitely not the retail key at least.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 08:09 AM
Your BO's apparently haven't entered their WOK uniform code. They'll have to do that before they can wear the item.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 08:16 AM
I have the same issue. Wrath of Kahn, TOS, and Mirror Universe Uniforms are not usable by bridge officers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pansapien
I have the same issue. Wrath of Kahn, TOS, and Mirror Universe Uniforms are not usable by bridge officers.
Well the Wrath of Khaaaaaan uniform is an Admiral uniform so it makes sense that the Boffs can't use it, shame about the other uniforms though.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 08:22 AM
kind of (re: very) disappointed about this. The primary reason I ordered the deluxe editions was to deck my crew out in cannon uniforms. Admiral uniform I can understand, but hopefully they fix the BOs and the 4 sets of cannon uniforms (TNG, DS9, TOS, and MU)
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodz
Well the Wrath of Khaaaaaan uniform is an Admiral uniform so it makes sense that the Boffs can't use it, shame about the other uniforms though.
Except it really wasn't... watch Wrath of Khan - it's the same uniform everyone wears.

http://www.blam1.com/StarTrek/images/FilmCast.jpg

Not everyone in that shot is an Admiral. (I really don't know why they called it an admiral's uniform to begin with, because clearly it isn't)

I'm 99% sure this isn't intentional though. It's probably just a bug somewhere; the main thing being that Cryptic is aware of it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 08:37 AM
The rank pin on the costume you get in-game has the admiral rank displayed, so technically, TECHNICALLY...it is an admiral's uniform. However they should make the rank pin changeable (Like the normal uniforms) and make it available to Bridge Crew.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 10:26 AM
True hehe <,<

I just want my BOs to have the same uniform as me >.<