Lt. Commander
# 21
02-02-2010, 09:02 AM
Same here, its listed in my account but not avaliable when creating a new character or in the tailor. Having the same problems with the uniforms from the CE edition as well. Actually the only options I have are basicly the same as they were in beta.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-02-2010, 09:07 AM
I'm at work, so I can't log into the game right now, but the Admiral's Uniform was available to me last night at around 10 pm Pacific Time. It was available both at the tailor and in the new character creation screen. I tested it by creating a new character, and it worked fine.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-02-2010, 09:08 AM
Yeah missing my STII:TWOF uniform as well.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-02-2010, 09:21 AM
Just got my CE entered key lists CE on page and kahn uni, supposed to get TNG, DS9 and kahn in all nada in tailor nor any thing other than the ship device to claim from the c store bonus.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-02-2010, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightsbane View Post
Why the hell are there klingons in the federation now when they are at war?
Because the Federation doesn't put them all in internment camps like the Americans did to the Japanese during WW II.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-02-2010, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestalence_XC View Post
Go to Sol System Starbase.. in the Requisitions section is an NPC that does Custom Clothing.. when you talk to him, Modify your Uniform or create new Uniform in 2nd slot.

skip over character looks until you get to the Uniforms page, click Advanced button.. top block click on the Uniform type and scroll to bottom.. TWOK Uniform should be listed.

under pants, go to Knee High and in the box below it will allow you to select the TWOK pants.

to get the true TWOK Uniform color, you will have to edit some.. Default is Grey.

Don't forget the stripe on the pants leg is suppose to be Red down the side if you are going for Canon look.

the Connie and the TOS Mini-skirts are still missing though.
Apparently that's not working for everyone. I've visited that tailor several times and TWoK Admiral's uniform is not available as an option. Neither are the TNG and DS9 uniforms from my collector's edition retail code. My 500 cryptic points from the collector's edition retail code is also missing. I have, however, been able to acquire my borg bridge officer and red-matter capacitor from the C-store.

I hope they fix this soon.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-02-2010, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestalence_XC View Post
Go to Sol System Starbase.. in the Requisitions section is an NPC that does Custom Clothing.. when you talk to him, Modify your Uniform or create new Uniform in 2nd slot.

skip over character looks until you get to the Uniforms page, click Advanced button.. top block click on the Uniform type and scroll to bottom.. TWOK Uniform should be listed.

under pants, go to Knee High and in the box below it will allow you to select the TWOK pants.

to get the true TWOK Uniform color, you will have to edit some.. Default is Grey.

Don't forget the stripe on the pants leg is suppose to be Red down the side if you are going for Canon look.

the Connie and the TOS Mini-skirts are still missing though.
We know where it is, but it is not there. I see only the Mirror Universe uniforms at the tailor, as far as special uniforms go that is.

Also, Mirror Universe uniforms don't appear for female officers and though they appear for male officers they cannot be selected, except for the Captain. These are obviously bugs that will hopefully be resolved very soon.

Lt. Commander
# 28
02-02-2010, 09:35 AM
I wonder if the missing Wrath of Khan Admiral's uniform could be related to the presence of other bonus uniforms, i.e.if you're supposed to get TOS and Admiral uniforms it's bugged so that you only get one?
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-02-2010, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulu9812 View Post
I wonder if the missing Wrath of Khan Admiral's uniform could be related to the presence of other bonus uniforms, i.e.if you're supposed to get TOS and Admiral uniforms it's bugged so that you only get one?
the only one I'm supposed to get is admiral and still nothing
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-02-2010, 09:41 AM
I even tried making a new character and no uniforms there either. just the standard base game ones.