Lt. Commander
# 1 Bestbuy.com pre-order mix up.
02-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Dear Customer,
We are writing to inform you of an issue regarding the way in which order BBY01-XXXXXXXXX was processed. Due to an error, your order that had been updated from ship-to-home to in-store pick-up caused us to incorrectly charge you shipping tax on one or more items. To correct this error, we will credit the over tax amount to the method of payment you used to complete this transaction. You will receive an e-mail confirming the credit once it has been applied. Credits to your credit card should appear on your statement within your current or next billing cycle. Please contact your credit card company with any questions regarding your credit after it has been applied.

Due to this error we have provided a Best Buy Gift card of $150 to compensate.

The Best Buy Customer Services Team
Not complaining here. Wouldn't mind them messing up again to get another gift card. LMAO
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExSaint View Post
Not complaining here. Wouldn't mind them messing up again to get another gift card. LMAO
With their prices, that's like.. half the price of a CD, so you will need another one to get anything anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Holy S!

WOW.......hmmm I wonder

"Dear STO Customers,

Because of the confusion and poor communication amoung our vendors, we will like to compensate your troubles. All players who have an active STO account from February 2-February 28 will receive all promotional bonuses and items. Furthermore, any customer who have signed up for Lifetime STO subscription will be refunded. The lifetime STO subscription offer will be released again with a bonus of Closed Beta and Open Beta access for our upcoming MMO, Marvel Online.

We do apoligize for the delay and please contact our support number for any questions. As far as the DD skirt issue, the developers of Crptic have retexutured and allow all players to have a nude female officer sintead of the skirt.

Live long and prosper

Atari Corporation"----Hey I can hope can i?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkAthena View Post
Holy S!

WOW.......hmmm I wonder

"Dear STO Customers,

Because of the confusion and poor communication amoung our vendors, we will like to compensate your troubles. All players who have an active STO account from February 2-February 28 will receive all promotional bonuses and items. Furthermore, any customer who have signed up for Lifetime STO subscription will be refunded. The lifetime STO subscription offer will be released again with a bonus of Closed Beta and Open Beta access for our upcoming MMO, Marvel Online.

We do apoligize for the delay and please contact our support number for any questions. As far as the DD skirt issue, the developers of Crptic have retexutured and allow all players to have a nude female officer sintead of the skirt.

Live long and prosper

Atari Corporation"----Hey I can hope can i?
STO has nothing to do with the mix up i had. Everyone needs to stop blaming the company or the Dev Team. Are you there? No. Give them some credit for pete sakes.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExSaint View Post
STO has nothing to do with the mix up i had. Everyone needs to stop blaming the company or the Dev Team. Are you there? No. Give them some credit for pete sakes.

If i remember typing correctly, i said due to the poor communication with "our vendors".......

I was blaming the vendors (amazon, steam, etc)