Lt. Commander
# 61
02-02-2010, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakonna View Post
Seriously nobody cares, about your Emo, ERP Skirt, go back to Moon Guard with that, nobody gives a rip about your disgusting noob fetish, and for the record, I am glad they didn't add it!
You're a woman, right?

Give this man his miniskirt! NOW!
Lt. Commander
# 62
02-02-2010, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stararmy View Post
I've seen some skirts in the game:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...02#post1866602

Maybe they just haven't got it into the character builder yet?

This is a big disappointment to hear people aren't getting the bonuses they were promised.
Like this guy I saw the mirror uniform at treasure trading mission and TOS, and they had skirts on them so I don't think this is more a case of cryptic being incompetent than screwing us but I will see, I'll be ****ed if I don't get miniskirt.

Also Sakonna is it possible for you to be little less of an arse? K OP was a bit exaggerated but still.
Lt. Commander
# 63
02-02-2010, 06:32 AM
Just a question but why the hell would we get our extras (Im waiting on steam) when ppl that didn't preorder are able to play Like wtf is the point of the 3 day head start if we have to just fkn start all over again in 3 days

We preordered for a reason to play the open beta and to get a 3 day headstart with our fkn extras not pre orderd to have to wait as long as everyone else that didn't !!
Lt. Commander
# 64
02-02-2010, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakonna View Post
Well then why don't you go back to WoW and shut the hell up.
Wah Wah Wah
Lt. Commander
# 65
02-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Well Zapp Brannigan Has put in a Vast Order Of mini Skirts for his Men and of course ladies as well MMMMMMMM Lucious marvelous legs of the oppsite sex
Lt. Commander
# 66
02-02-2010, 10:45 AM
With all due respect i close this down, surely everyone here understands our Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines and agrees there is no room for non-constructive posts with personal attacks, trolling and insults.

As for the matter at hand, please contact support when you did not receive or find a bonus item from your purchase.

Much thanks,

Dio
Closed Thread