Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Our kits and armor are covering them unless we un-equip them. Can we get an option added to game that hides armor on friendly planets/starports or optionally an option that hides them when we holster our weapons.

We have nice uniforms, lets show them off and not have 1000's of armored starfleet officers roaming around the starports of the world.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazferiti
Our kits and armor are covering them unless we un-equip them. Can we get an option added to game that hides armor on friendly planets/starports or optionally an option that hides them when we holster our weapons.

We have nice uniforms, lets show them off and not have 1000's of armored starfleet officers roaming around the starports of the world.
You can right-click the armour and kits to hide them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-02-2010, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkenor View Post
You can right-click the armour and kits to hide them.
Thanks, I'll have to try that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Is your avatar from the game "Reah"? Looks awfully familiar. I actually worked on that!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Uh, you don't recognize the Emperor? Hint: From Star Wars.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-02-2010, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgophlax View Post
Uh, you don't recognize the Emperor? Hint: From Star Wars.
Gah, is it? *squint* Reah had a blue spooky quest giver who looked a lot like that. But was about a decade ago, and my mind has gotten hazy. Now I feel silly.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:16 PM.