Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-02-2010, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hey gang,

I looked into this, and it looks like there were some tech issues which prevented this from being available today. We're working on a fix, and will have it out to you all soon.

Thanks for your patience,

Stormshade
Its ok because this is listed in the known issues section of the patch notes... oh wait..
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-02-2010, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpface View Post
lol idd, I guess we have a double standard there from Cryptic....

I do wish they werent so obvious about it

I guess its a miracle that the empire hasnt already lost if they are loosing tonnes of klingons to the feds, and no new species are joining their side....
The Klingon Empire is not an open and welcoming entity like the Federation. Expecting any old race to meander up and sign up and be welcomed into the empire with open arms is kinda silly. I really hope they don't let joined trill be part of the Klingon Empire at all -- seems very very silly to me.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Hey gang,

I looked into this, and it looks like there were some tech issues which prevented this from being available today. We're working on a fix, and will have it out to you all soon.

Stormshade
Care to clairfy the specific bonuses that the joined trill race gets, some people thought it was a 5th starter option (ability) on character creation.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-02-2010, 10:47 AM
People were lazy and could not read Izeman, no need to clarify ANYTHING, they get a trait that gives a BONUS to 5 skills, which were listed clearly in the preorder info - they do NOT get a 5th skill.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-02-2010, 11:02 AM
So not only was I not allowed to make the character I wanted during pre-order. But now that the game is officially released I still am not allowed to create the character I want.

Awesome release guys!
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxone View Post
His statement basically agrees with your desire. He's saying Trill is not a federation planet and therefore members of the Trill race would be expected to be on both sides of the conflict.
Hmm my post is misunderstood, I know he did just bumping with an upset post.
Quote:
Hey gang,

Stormshade
Hurrah I take it we will get our klingon trills and tos miniskirts same time ? But really this is all terribly messed up of you guys.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-02-2010, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alluvian_Est-Endrati View Post
Greetings.

As per the answers given by Jackalope in the Pre-order Q&A thread.

When I add my retail code for the DDE from Atari it does unlock the Joined Trill for Federation character creation. However the option did not appear for Klingon Empire character creation.

I am curious to know if this is just a temporary bug, or if the information given in the Pre-order Q&A was not accurate.
if thats the case they would have orion,gorn.. ect in the fed. faction. there should be some restrictions to keep races playstyle/unique
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitan View Post
People were lazy and could not read Izeman, no need to clarify ANYTHING, they get a trait that gives a BONUS to 5 skills, which were listed clearly in the preorder info - they do NOT get a 5th skill.
So what bonus does the 5 skills do then? lol
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeman View Post
So what bonus does the 5 skills do then? lol
They're doing an emergency meeting about that. That's why the unlock is delayed with 'tech issue' excuse.