Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Whats even worse is that people who didnt even order that specific pack are getting the Joined Trill too, which means you could have ordered another and gotten those bonuses and the Trill.
Is this confirmed, no doubt? That'd sorta **** me off as i thought long and hard about which bonus I wanted the most. If I could have had Joined Trill and the TOS ship without paying double (which I didn't by the way) I totally would have!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boycarino View Post
Is this confirmed, no doubt? That'd sorta **** me off as i thought long and hard about which bonus I wanted the most. If I could have had Joined Trill and the TOS ship without paying double (which I didn't by the way) I totally would have!!!!
lol the people that went for the TOS ship got C-Store creds instead. So you would have been screwed either way.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardmedicine View Post
RAGE!!!!!

The Neverending Story is rolling final credits!!!!
Hit the replay button for the kiddies so they get distracted while we adults get to play STO for a while.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnySteel
either way totaly unworth getting a collectors edition of which its main selling point is Joined trill.

Having 5 lesser skills on 1 trait rather than 1 higher skill on 1 trait is harldy worth it. Having 5 traits would not be that unbalanced, the traits arnt that effective anyway, it would just be nice to have to make the joined trill a special charecter rather than so another choice, if i wanted an unfair charecter i would make an alien.
But...

That was never advertised. Its not cryptics fault that you guys dont actually READ the offers is it?
Lt. Commander
# 15
Quote:
It's a bug, unless they add it to the C-Store for purchase later.
Lt. Commander
# 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoppin View Post
lol the people that went for the TOS ship got C-Store creds instead. So you would have been screwed either way.
Nope, thats been fixed now. They actually got the ship and the creds(at least the GS DDE people did).
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
I can confirm it:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...71#post1875171
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnySteel
either way totaly unworth getting a collectors edition of which its main selling point is Joined trill.

Having 5 lesser skills on 1 trait rather than 1 higher skill on 1 trait is harldy worth it. Having 5 traits would not be that unbalanced, the traits arnt that effective anyway, it would just be nice to have to make the joined trill a special charecter rather than so another choice, if i wanted an unfair charecter i would make an alien.
I dunno about that. Reading the description, I would love to have a joined trill char for those extra skill boosts.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-02-2010, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanshepherd View Post
This again? Okay, read carefully:

The Joined Trill trait (mind you, trait, not skill) affects the following skills:

+3.3 Starship Energy Weapons Training,
+3.3 Starship Projectile Weapons Training,
+3.3 Starship Warp Core Training,
+3.3 Starship Engineering Training,
+6.7 Starship Operations Training

See how the trait affects 5 skills? You get all that in a single trait that is forced in addition to the other Trill trait that is also forced. So you are forced to take 2 traits (one that affects 5 skills) and you are allowed to take 2 addition traits (that in turn also affect certain skills).

You do not get 5 traits with the Joined Trill, you get 4 traits, 2 of which are racial and cannot be changed, 1 of which affects 5 skills. Skills are not traits. They never said you would get 5 traits. They said the trait would affect 5 skills, and it does.
Thanks for the clarification!:
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Looks like this has been cleared up in-thread. Locking to prevent a spread of misinformation.
Closed Thread