Captain
# 11
08-24-2014, 03:12 PM
I got my FED dressed in those tact uniforms made one for Medic Ground and Medic Tact Ground. Got the entire bridge officers dressed by the dept. their in also. Really looks neat and a sharp! I would like to get the dress uniform also, but FC is hard to get I see. FM easy..
Time will only tell!
Captain
# 12
08-25-2014, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendalek View Post
You don't actually have to be in a Fleet, you just need an invite to a Fleet Starbase with the Tailor unlocked. There are many Fleets that offer unlimited access to their holdings, a quick question in chat will usually get several offers.

However you DO need Fleet Credits, and Dil to purchase them. Dil is easy enough, but Fleet Credits are difficult (impossible?) to come by, unless you have contributed to a Fleet Project, so for that you will need to be in a Fleet.
A fair number of smaller fleets will give temporary invites to people who have fleet marks and/or dil and are willing to trade those for something else (often ec or keys). I have a mercenary character with half a million fleet credits who is not in a fleet but simply sells marks and doffs this way from time to time.