Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COLRetsam
I don't know if you can send/receive items this way, but you can read your mail from anyplace in game.

On the lower right of the minimap is an arrow. Click that arrow and you get several more options. One of which is mail.
yeah you can only read and reply from there. To send items or get items you have to go to the stardock terminal.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcrawford View Post
ok, can you tell me where this mail terminal is? or are you just messing with me?
At the bank there are these LONG terminals those are for the bank. Next to them are this smaller squarish ones those are for mail. The one near the turbolift in the back will work. You do need to be perty close to things in this game to access them. (the glow when your close). Be mindfull there are a bunch of terminals that look the same and do nothing so you might need to move around a bit but the ones close to the turbolift doors should work.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COLRetsam
I don't know if you can send/receive items this way, but you can read your mail from anyplace in game.

On the lower right of the minimap is an arrow. Click that arrow and you get several more options. One of which is mail.
well I found the mail console.... it seams to be taht you can indeed attached inventroy items to your mail, but the mail keeps timeing out every time I try to send it.