Lt. Commander
I know you guys have already shot it down but this needs to be changed. I just spent about 2 minutes trying to spiral down to a dreadnought while the rest of the team just pounded on it. I think I managed to get a couple of hits on it by the time I got down there. I don't even feel like playing after that, think I'm gonna go watch BBQ pitmasters or something.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 11:52 AM
impulse out, turn around and fly down? It sux but there is no reason to "spiral down"
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciferhawke View Post
impulse out, turn around and fly down? It sux but there is no reason to "spiral down"
I'm not sure what you're doing that I'm not but you can't "fly down" to a target directly beneath you. were limited to 45 degrees up or down >.<
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 12:01 PM
its stupid seeing as their engine can handle going up and down, can do it no problems in CO
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemenow View Post
I'm not sure what you're doing that I'm not but you can't "fly down" to a target directly beneath you. were limited to 45 degrees up or down >.<
yah it is very sad..... if it is anywhere under you spiraling is your only option unless you fly out and then back in at a down angle