Lt. Commander
Well, if i enter my both keys, in the end theres "Problem with it, contact support", sumthin like that.

Wtf is going on? What should I do? I sent an e-mail to billing support, but... so what now? I'm disappointed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 11:37 AM
*bump*
read it. ty.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Im having the same problem. It lets me get through entering my CC info then dumps while trying to submit. I can still log in under my pre-order code though.

If this is because the servers are swamped that its a load of bull. under estimating Open Beta or even Headstart is one thing... But the actual Launch????? What is that about?

I'm trying to give Cryptic money and they wont allocate the servers to handle basic data? sounds like they have enough cash to let us play free for a while if that's the case. So where do i get my free2play code?
Lt. Commander
# 4 Lol
02-02-2010, 11:43 AM
I told you all this was going to happen. They can't keep a beta server or a headstart game running for more than a couple hours at a time, with a 3 hour window in between, what makes you think these morons can even dream of handling the activations.

:p
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 12:07 PM
*bump* I want a Dev answer