Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,106
# 21
08-07-2014, 01:16 PM
updated list of what I have:
-Beams
Doptid; tellarite, EWO, co/st/ta
Ririna Tenksi; Betazoid, EWO, ef/em/tp

-engineering
Goyazig; benzite, WT, ef/ei/ho
Mariah Allison Gardner; WT, co/rt/us
Niabroi; benzite, WCE, ei/ho/pe

-projectile
Quolatha; Deltan, Armory, se/tw/tp
T'Vaas; vulcan, PWO, lo/st/ta

-science
Cogiiesawi; Rigelian, RLS, lo/sp/ur
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 54
# 22
08-17-2014, 08:13 AM
KDF R&D Specialists with the R&D School special ability:
========================================
Mrr'asho (Research Lab Scientist) - R&D: Science
Jolet (Deflector Officer) - R&D: Science

Darret (Warp Core Engineer) - R&D: Engineering
Desel (Warp Core Engineer) - R&D: Engineering
Wummoki (Damage Control Engineer) - R&D: Engineering

Kuristalla (Assault) - R&D: Ground Equipment

Magrio (Projectile Weapons Officer) - R&D: Projectile
Blutoppo (Armory Officer) - R&D: Projectile

Juniti (Systems Engineer) - R&D: Shields

Zuuwub (Technician) - R&D: Cannon Weapons
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 57
# 23
08-18-2014, 11:46 AM
I've just had a rummage through the exchange and found the following Fed Doffs:

Beams: Doptid, Ririna Tenski
Engineering: Goyazig, Mariah Allison Gardner, Niabroi, Hesla Zyhrill, S'Ral, Korgitta
Projectiles: Quolatha, T'vaas, Mycroft Bert Swanson, Rruhoam
Science: Cogiiesawi, Molam Thyzra, Zursalla, Noom
Shields: Tuwwirrma
Ground: Hinni
Cannons: Derroti Ohnorso, Sul Ivandi
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,106
# 24
08-22-2014, 09:06 AM
-=-KDF
-cannon
Zuuwub; Nausicaan, Tech, ag/st/ur

-engineering
Murvien; Nausicaan, WT, ag/tw/ur

-projectile
Magrio; Lethean, PWO, ag/ei/tp

-science
Rualla; klingon, researcher, cu/ho/sp

-shields
Silinas; Gorn, SDO, sb/ta/us
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 511
# 25
08-22-2014, 09:20 AM
If you get a doff from the r&d mission it is supposed to be an r&d doff right?!? I got one that did not go to school
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
. . . QA runs through it a bunch, and if there is a major problem, only the files necessary to fix that issue are allowed in.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,106
# 26
08-22-2014, 12:17 PM
Zissiox? Yeah I managed to get two of him myself.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 54
# 27
08-25-2014, 03:41 PM
KDF R&D Specialists with the R&D School special ability:
========================================
>> SCIENCE <<
Mrr'asho (Research Lab Scientist)
Jolet (Deflector Officer)
K'Murrti (Deflector Officer)

>> ENGINEERING <<
Darret (Warp Core Engineer)
Desel (Warp Core Engineer)
Wummoki (Damage Control Engineer)
Ssulhai (Security Officer)

>> GROUND EQUIPMENT <<
Kuristalla (Assault)

>> PROJECTILE <<
Magrio (Projectile Weapons Officer)
Blutoppo (Armory Officer)

>> SHIELDS <<
Juniti (Systems Engineer)
Komostok (Systems Engineer)

>> CANNON WEAPONS <<
Zuuwub (Technician)

Last edited by ironchefbbq; 08-28-2014 at 11:23 AM.
Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 27
# 28
09-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
-=-KDF
-engineering
Murvien; Nausicaan, WT, ag/tw/ur
That's Murvein, not Murvien
Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 27
# 29
09-04-2014, 10:53 PM
So here's an updated list, including what I found myself, in ironchefbbq's format, because I find it easiest to use for exchange searches, with doff specializations, for FED and KDF, sorted by the school order in which they occur in the R&D menu:


FED R&D Specialists with the R&D School special ability:
========================================
>> BEAM WEAPONS <<
Doptid (Energy Weapons Officer)
Ririna Tenksi (Energy Weapons Officer)

>> CANNON WEAPONS <<
Derroti Ohnorso (Technician)
Sul Ivandi (Technician)

>> ENGINEERING <<
Goyazig (Warp Theorist)
Mariah Allison Gardner (Warp Theorist)
Niabroi (Warp Core Engineer)
Zorin (Warp Core Engineer)
Hesla Zyhrill (Security Officer)
S'Ral (Security Officer)
Korgitta (Damage Control Engineer)
Seyituul (Damage Control Engineer)

>> GROUND EQUIPMENT <<
Hinni (Assault Squad Officer)

>> PROJECTILE <<
Quolatha (Armory Officer)
Rruhoam (Armory Officer)
T'Vaas (Projectile Weapons Officer)
Mycroft Bert Swanson (Projectile Weapons Officer)

>> SCIENCE <<
Cogiiesawi (Research Lab Scientist)
Noom (Research Lab Scientist)
Molam Thyzra (Deflector Officer)
Zursalla (Deflector Officer)

>> SHIELDS <<
Tuwwirrma (Shield Distribution Officer)
Ordo Bramehlo (Shield Distribution Officer)
Someia (Systems Engineer)
Jochurr (Systems Engineer)


KDF R&D Specialists with the R&D School special ability:
========================================
>> BEAM WEAPONS <<
Coadia (Energy Weapons Officer)
Girnar (Energy Weapons Officer)

>> CANNON WEAPONS <<
Zuuwub (Technician)
Liunn (Technician)

>> ENGINEERING <<
Darret (Warp Core Engineer)
Desel (Warp Core Engineer)
Wummoki (Damage Control Engineer)
Revilae (Damage Control Engineer)
Ssulhai (Security Officer)
Noronvo (Security Officer)
Murvein (Warp Theorist)
Girrossh (Warp Theorist)

>> GROUND EQUIPMENT <<
Kuristalla (Assault Squad Officer)
Kraang (Assault Squad Officer)

>> PROJECTILE <<
Magrio (Projectile Weapons Officer)
H'ssash (Projectile Weapons Officer)
Blutoppo (Armory Officer)
Shirrathra (Armory Officer)

>> SCIENCE <<
Mrr'asho (Research Lab Scientist)
Rualla (Research Lab Scientist)
Jolet (Deflector Officer)
K'Murrti (Deflector Officer)

>> SHIELDS <<
Juniti (Systems Engineer)
Komostok (Systems Engineer)
Silinas (Shield Distribution Officer)
Mul (Shield Distribution Officer)

Last edited by robin74; 09-06-2014 at 05:12 AM.
Captain
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,233
# 30
09-05-2014, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin74 View Post
So here's an updated list, including what I found myself, in ironchefbbq's format, because I find it easiest to use for exchange searches, with doff specializations, for FED and KDF, sorted by the school order in which they occur in the R&D menu:


FED R&D Specialists with the R&D School special ability:
========================================
>> BEAM WEAPONS <<
Doptid (Energy Weapons Officer)
Ririna Tenksi (Energy Weapons Officer)

>> CANNON WEAPONS <<
Derroti Ohnorso (Technician)
Sul Ivandi (Technician)

>> ENGINEERING <<
Goyazig (Warp Theorist)
Mariah Allison Gardner (Warp Theorist)
Niabroi (Warp Core Engineer)
Zorin (Warp Core Engineer)
Hesla Zyhrill (Security Officer)
S'Ral (Security Officer)
Korgitta (Damage Control Engineer)
Seyituul (Damage Control Engineer)

>> GROUND EQUIPMENT <<
Hinni (Assault Squad Officer)

>> PROJECTILE <<
Quolatha (Armory Officer)
Rruhoam (Armory Officer)
T'Vaas (Projectile Weapons Officer)
Mycroft Bert Swanson (Projectile Weapons Officer)

>> SCIENCE <<
Cogiiesawi (Research Lab Scientist)
Noom (Research Lab Scientist)
Molam Thyzra (Deflector Officer)
Zursalla (Deflector Officer)

>> SHIELDS <<
Tuwwirrma (Shield Distribution Officer)
Ordo Bramehlo (Shield Distribution Officer)
Someia (Systems Engineer)
Jochurr (Systems Engineer)


KDF R&D Specialists with the R&D School special ability:
========================================
>> BEAM WEAPONS <<
Coadia (Energy Weapons Officer)
Girnar (Energy Weapons Officer)

>> CANNON WEAPONS <<
Zuuwub (Technician)
Liunn (Technician)

>> ENGINEERING <<
Darret (Warp Core Engineer)
Desel (Warp Core Engineer)
Wummoki (Damage Control Engineer)
Revilae (Damage Control Engineer)
Ssulhai (Security Officer)
Noronvo (Security Officer)
Murvein (Warp Theorist)

>> GROUND EQUIPMENT <<
Kuristalla (Assault Squad Officer)
Kraang (Assault Squad Officer)

>> PROJECTILE <<
Magrio (Projectile Weapons Officer)
H'ssash (Projectile Weapons Officer)
Blutoppo (Armory Officer)
Shirrathra (Armory Officer)

>> SCIENCE <<
Mrr'asho (Research Lab Scientist)
Rualla (Research Lab Scientist)
Jolet (Deflector Officer)
K'Murrti (Deflector Officer)

>> SHIELDS <<
Juniti (Systems Engineer)
Komostok (Systems Engineer)
Silinas (Shield Distribution Officer)
Mul (Shield Distribution Officer)


Nice list.
-----------------======== Joined: January 2009 ========-----------------
>>>CLICK HERE FOR DELTA RISING GEAR UPGRADE COST TABLE<<<
Hate the look of the new Arc site? >>>Check out my redesign concept images<<<
>Once again, UI feedback goes wholly ignored<
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:56 AM.