Lt. Commander
Hi, I joined a deep space encounter and experienced horrible lag, with the ship freezing and minute long throttle delays. I ctrl+alt+deleted to the desktop and log back in now my ship is destroyed and won`t respawn and i can`t leave the system.

The lag is at least a couple of minutes long I can see other players figthing properly in the background though. Had a similar kind of thing for a short while at the stabase in sol earlier today, it went away though. Now i`m stuck though. Anyone else got anything like this happing to them?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Split321
Hi, I joined a deep space encounter and experienced horrible lag, with the ship freezing and minute long throttle delays. I ctrl+alt+deleted to the desktop and log back in now my ship is destroyed and won`t respawn and i can`t leave the system.

The lag is at least a couple of minutes long I can see other players figthing properly in the background though. Had a similar kind of thing for a short while at the stabase in sol earlier today, it went away though. Now i`m stuck though. Anyone else got anything like this happing to them?
I see you are on BT. Have you tried enabling the EU proxy server? The proxy server is probably currently in flames, but it might help.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
I see you are on BT. Have you tried enabling the EU proxy server? The proxy server is probably currently in flames, but it might help.
Poor Amazon... let's hope they have some water close.... amongst all that scotch.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
I just tried the proxy server, and it seemed to fix the problem thanks. I wasn`t using it earlier because it wouldn`t get me past the launcher but it seems fine now.