Lt. Commander
# 1 On rare Bridge Officers
02-02-2010, 10:19 AM
I know that sometimes we get rare Bridge Officers (green, blue, etc. rarities), that have better racial traits. But what I wanted to know is if anyone has seen any Bridge Officer rewards/drops that has a race not usually found in the BO Recruiter stores?

Will we be able to find such rare officers? Like perhaps an Android BO, a Tellarite BO, or maybe even a Fed Orion BO?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 01:05 PM
I have the same question.

I just fiished a mission with a rare BO. should I stick with him? and discharge my current one? (still in the beginning (stop the signal)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowrush View Post
I know that sometimes we get rare Bridge Officers (green, blue, etc. rarities), that have better racial traits. But what I wanted to know is if anyone has seen any Bridge Officer rewards/drops that has a race not usually found in the BO Recruiter stores?

Will we be able to find such rare officers? Like perhaps an Android BO, a Tellarite BO, or maybe even a Fed Orion BO?
You know, I'm not sure.

In beta I ran across a KLINGON tactical officer Fed side. When I claimed him and went to look, it transformed into an 'unknown' species.

So...Maybe?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 01:47 PM
Orion Slave Girls

They would make good Bridge Officers...