Lt. Commander
Drove 1.5 hours to get to BestBuy, 1.5 hours to get home, go to install the game and it says key code isnt recognized. I get on the phone with customer support. 4h later I get on and they manage to get my key code to take.

I go to enter my Credit Card info and now it wont take that. Been trying for the better part of an hour and no dice. I get release days blue to a point gentlemen but the point has been reached for me. I would be happy to try your game 3-6 months from now when its able to support players but for now I would like to take my game back to BestBuy for a refund. I hope you will authorize them to take back an already opened game that hasnt been played.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 12:24 PM
The Subscription service is temporarily down, please try again at a later time.

The death words that magically killed this game........its star trek not some crap fake superhero game , buy some REAL severs for us to play on plz , thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Not a good sign
02-02-2010, 12:28 PM
Constant problems with logging in since install. The last being "Account error, please contact billing support".
Of course no answer when i try to call. I've seen enough, going back now for refund.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Don't be silly. There are like 50000 people trying to activate an account at the same time...

There's no service in the planet able to cope with something like that. It will work eventually.

Many people receiving the "key already used" message found that their product got actvated by itself some time later.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 12:55 PM
Again I get release day blues to a point. But no one else is surprised at the level of activity. They could have, should have, been better prepared. In lue of preparation for an obvious massive influx of players, hire enough telephone people to explain the problems to so that people like myself do not have to spend 4+ hours on hold.

Considering how every aspect from sign up to billing to trying to set up my account has been a disaster, I've little expectations the game content is any better prepared. I fully expected another 6-8 months of development before seeing this game come out. 9 hours of my day has been dedicated already to prepare a game that just isn't ready yet in my opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 12:56 PM
fail less nagic....if you dont want to go through all this, then i have a suggestion...DONT BUY MMO'S ON LAUNCH DATE
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 01:00 PM
If you have any problems getting a refund, contact your credit card company and dispute the charge. I totally agree-the level of customer service has been embarassing for Cryptic, Atari and the Star Trek franchise. This game is a complete disaster
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Glad you were able to grasp the concept of my post on your very own. great job kid.

Hadnt thought of that Car...thanks for the idea.