ok, i am not new to RPG, due to the fact i play everquest 1 8yrs straight. however, i am new to STO and stink really bad. i have no friends in the game. so if anyone sees me, shoot me a invite for friends. i help anyone. my name is my sig. and those who mail me, yes, i photoshoped the star trek avatar i have
Starfleet Command is a decade old Star Trek clan that is well known and well respected in the community. We are a federation fleet and follow a relaxed role playing model with ranks throughout the clan.
Rank has always been earned in Starfleet Command and we continue to work on this principle. Playing games, having fun and helping fellow members is what we are all about.
We have members from all over the world and hold close alliances with other fleets. We are well set up with forums and our own website and usually have members online throughout the day and evening.
We welcome all new members online - come and visit us at:
Hello, we are looking for new members who are willing to join a MATURE PvE/PvP Hardcore/Casual Federation Fleet. We have been and will continue to be a very successful multi-gaming community, and if there is one thing we have pride in its the fact we have a very active ventrilo, with people who have been playing with each other for multiple years. Our goals is to be a dominating force in PvP/PvE eventually and to enjoy the experiences we have in STO. There are no requirements for joining our fleet other that being respectful towards others differences, and you must have a sense of humor.
Wolves of War is an organized group of players who play for the fun/love of the game. We are a mix of casual and hardcore/serious players who enjoy having a good time and don't mind laughing at ourselves once in a while. We play multiple games such as FPS, MMO, RTS, RPG, TBS, and much more. The goal of this clan is to organize large and small events within these games so that everyone can enjoy themselves. This is a gaming community filled with wonderful players who care about there games as much as the leadership does. This gaming community is a free speech community, you will not be penalized for speaking your mind, unless it breaks our rules. The leadership is run like a round table, where everyone has a say as equal as the leader. We do not believe in power tripping here, nor do we believe in griefing. But we are far from a non-aggressive group. We play to win, and so far every game we have been in our name is etched into the minds of the people that meet us. This gaming community started with about 20 people or so, and slowly built into a very large active community because of the strength of our backbone. Its important to know that we will be around for as long as our leaders have breath in their lungs. So if your looking for a strong community of good gals, and guys. Check us out!
The Midnight Wolf Knights are currently seeking new members. We're all about having fun first. We are slowly expanding and have a small close knit group of friends that play. We are helpful, and will dorp back to do quests that we have done in the past. Come check us out at http://mwk-sto.webs.com/
I My name is Mike Lucas or Mlucas in game I am the one of the officers of STO and founder of BKB a online gaming community of over 2000 active members. You may wish to give our group a look. We are made up of a group of mature gamers, yet of all ages we are above all a “family style" group, without any specific time requirements. WE have a code of conduct that is simply but enforced.
Just a glimpse of some of the things we can offer:
1. We are extremely well organized, with over 12 years of MMO Experience in every major MMO from large mega guilds to small guilds. W
2. WE stress team work, respect to other guild members and gamers.
3. Fun, family friendly atmosphere.
4. NO DRAMA! We have a mature, drama free member base, with strong leadership.
5. Good size fleet, and growing daily
6. Members in several countries (U.S., UK, NZ), so we are on around the clock many who took out 1 year and lift time memberships so we plan on being here for a while.
7. With a 12 year history together in various MMO's, we know what it takes to make a guild grow and remain not only strong but more importantly enjoyable
8. A nice mix of folks who are hard core and causal.
9. Close knit group of folks who are willing to go the extra mile to help you out, and make you feel at home.
10. We have dedicated vent, ( which to insure the best possible team work is mandatory ),month newsletters, Weekly fleet events and a very active forum.
May I suggest heading over to our forums for more information, and see what you think. If you think we are a good fit, then feel free to contact me here, or register on our forums, and you can contact any player or senior member to help with any questions
If you like to Join
My in game name is Mlucas