Lt. Commander
The first time I registered my retail key I got the error: The Subscription service is temporarily down, please try again at a later time

The second time I tried to register my retail key I got the error: error: This product key is already active it cannot be used again

I never got to a subscription plan screen. I do not know if I am registered properly now and have re-tried several times, getting the latter error again. I also wonder if I have not been charged additionally for retrying to register the key?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizz003 View Post
If it says the key has already been used, then it probably worked the first time despite the error message...
Go into the game, visit the c-store and you should be able to get your preorder bonuses... mine just worked... NX prefix ftw
None for me, also NEVER could choose what subscription plan I wish.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 01:11 PM
If it says the key has already been used, then it probably worked the first time despite the error message...
Go into the game, visit the c-store and you should be able to get your preorder bonuses... mine just worked... NX prefix ftw
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 01:12 PM
I was getting the same error. When I logged into the game, the preorder items that I checked were there. When I looked back at my account page on the web it all was listed properly, my method of payment was there, etc... Perhaps it's taking a bit for the account server to catch up and display status properly? Either that or someone is walking the accounts, and tagging them in which case I'd like to buy him/her a beer.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 01:16 PM
It says.

Activated Features
  • Star Trek Online Closed Beta
  • Star Trek Online - Preorder

Should it not have a Star Trek Online - Retail ? Also I have not managed to get into any subscription or payment choice menu. There simply is none for me in the account options.