Lt. Commander
# 21
02-02-2010, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akikisaragi
Ah the fresh smell of troll, wouldn't be fun without em.
I agree pleas stop posting now thanks bye.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
In Star Trek Online, the Star Trek universe will appear for the first time on a truly massive scale. In this massively multiplayer online game from Cryptic Studios, players can pioneer their own destiny as Captain of a Federation starship; or, they can become a Klingon Warlord and expand the Empire to the far reaches of the galaxy. Players will have the opportunity to visit iconic locations from the popular Star Trek fiction, reach out to unexplored star systems, and make contact with new alien species. With Episode Missions, every moment spent playing Star Trek Online will feel like a new Star Trek episode in which you are the star. Immerse yourself in the future of the Trek universe as it moves into the 25th century: a time of shifting alliances and new discoveries. Join us in Star Trek Online, and boldly go where no one has gone before!

Subscription Required - 30 Day trial included with purchase.
See the last line
This is right off the atari page. That last line is on all the descriptions.
You can not buy the game with out seeing this, regardless of reading it or not.
Its nice to know you are one of those people that put their credit card information in with out reading.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShirtedExtra
Lol, I spit out my Mt Dew when I read that.

Most games require a CC for processing the subscription. I don't like it, but that is the norm.
We have to realize that this will be the first MMO for many people. So what we have been used to for years now is naturally going to seem unusual or unfair to them.

OP: Go ahead and enter your CC. The charge will not be applied until after the free 30 days. It's really how things are for MMOs.

If between now and the end of your free 30 day trial you decide that the game isn't for you, just cancel. Any pending credit, debit or paypal charges will be removed...
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-02-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughingman
Wrong you can use a game card and still get in.
Yes but technicaly they are supposed to make sure your of legal age to purchase the timecard which I know some stores neglect to do.