Lt. Commander
# 1 Where are the GM's in game?
02-02-2010, 01:44 PM
I have done the Doomsday Device 3 times because it would not complete for me. I have 3 tickets in and with one being two days old or so and NO response from a GM or CS person.
Seriously, you would think that after launching a product that they would have doubled the staff to handle any issues that may come up. With the response that I am getting (which is none), you'd think that they had made their money already and moved on to greener pastures.

I don't normally complain, this time, I am ****ed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Are you waiting for the machine to fire, using the torps then getting more. Takes 3 runs iirc.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 01:52 PM
I had a similar problem. I finished the mission and it crapped out and wouldn't let me complete it. I put in a GM ticket and after being ignored for a day I just re-did the mission and the second time it let me complete.

Annoying to be sure.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcoppock View Post
I had a similar problem. I finished the mission and it crapped out and wouldn't let me complete it. I put in a GM ticket and after being ignored for a day I just re-did the mission and the second time it let me complete.

Annoying to be sure.
I did exactly what you did and STILL not completed....it wants me to start over. I absolutely refuse after the 3rd time.