Lt. Commander
# 1 Non Horror story!!
02-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Hello,

I love the hysteria of launch day, its the same for every single MMO since the beginning of time, accept for UO.

I ordered from Game Stop and always have.. I have never had a single issue with them. I got my keys on time, and just say that my box was delivered to my door about 30 minutes ago. If i log on tonight and enter my key and my stuff does not show up, ill wait a day or so, them open a ticket.

Everyone and there Mother is lined up to get on all at the same time, the servers get overwhelmed or there is a small issue.. It happens.. They will figure it out and fix it.

I will not quit the game if i don't get my CE swaag right now. I will not send it back if my red matter capacitor has different stats. Have some patients i mean WTF....

Cryptic I love you, and I know there will be issues... This is the first MMO since I started playing WOW that actually has dreading login in for raid tonight, which i will not, because I will be playing STO..... I am sure you will work on the issues and make things right.

Thank you for all your hard work!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 02:22 PM
see it read it