Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naenee View Post
Well, go find a thread other than this one then. I think the OP is rather sensible; No caps, no swearing, no pretending they know better.. quite refreshing.

I too wish to know the racials

*edit* @whoppin
Thanks =)

I think it's perfectly well to let people whine and rant, but they also have to do it in a polite and constructive manner. Coming in and saying "Cryptic S$x and I want a RefhunD!" is useless.

To be honest I wish I could restart my character as a ferengi! But I'm level 10 and I really don't want to be a miranda again, lol!

Hopefully someone will post their stats soon.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 02:15 PM
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphyres
Sounds pretty good. Yes, I just hope it doesn't go down that road. There IS some benefit here, but it's so small that even I'm willing to let it pass. We just have to take it with a grain of salt though, because we can't be 100% okay with it and let them think that if in 1 year they want to release a ship with some special traits it's okay.

On the positive side, this means that one day we'll be able to get joined trill/borg/other races then. Well positive for those that chose other things.
trust me, as a solid and vocal supporter of cryptic and their games the moment they start putting stuff that gives an edge over everything else like it as pay-only items, i'll be kicking and screaming and tearing down the walls with the rest of them..

free to play games do this, and its why i avoid them.. cryptic has no need to do this as we're paying a monthly fee. i'm sure there may come a time when an item goes up for sale in there that appears "overpowered" but as long as they keep the promise that such items can be gained by playing as well i dont have a problem with it personally.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 02:17 PM
It is included, you can use your free 500 C-store points to get it.

I don't want a Ferengi or Klingon Fed Captain, I am thankful I have the points to but a race I do want when its released and will not have to by any.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Here is the official page which should show the traits

http://www.startrekonline.com/store