Lt. Commander
Cryptic I love your game aswell as many others.

Due to unforseen issues and problems alot of the things that were promised to people are not being received. I want to take this time on launch day to ask you guys to reconsider extending the lifetime and 12 month discount subs.( the ones that were available up until last night....wtf)

I think alot of people are treating the problems as the end of the world but of course they are not.
It would be nice to have a few more days for people to decide if they want to sub or go lifetime, Im sure others agree.

With all of the doubt flying around and some peoples volatile remarks and posts you need to protect your name and save face. Extend the offers?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 03:43 PM
/signed 100% AGREE
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 03:48 PM
It was their jump without looking promotion. It's not coming back, nothing to do except get over it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnartron View Post
Cryptic I love your game aswell as many others.

Due to unforseen issues and problems alot of the things that were promised to people are not being received. I want to take this time on launch day to ask you guys to reconsider extending the lifetime and 12 month discount subs.( the ones that were available up until last night....wtf)

I think alot of people are treating the problems as the end of the world but of course they are not.
It would be nice to have a few more days for people to decide if they want to sub or go lifetime, Im sure others agree.

With all of the doubt flying around and some peoples volatile remarks and posts you need to protect your name and save face. Extend the offers?
Why do people keep complaining about things like this?

Cryptic says 'X is available until Y'

And when Y comes along everyone complains they didnt know and werent given enough time.

WTF is wrong with people at the moment?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 04:01 PM
You can still get the lifetime but for $299 w/o any of the other perks.