Lt. Commander
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a Klingon Fleet/Guild that would be active in my timezone. I enjoy the PvP and play both ground and space. At the time or writing I have a Lt.Commander Lv5 (Lv15) Science Klingon built up for shield tanking, progressing towards a carrier support role.

I live in Sydney, I am 24 years old, and I play a lot of different games. I'm looking for a group to play with, participate in some fleet actions and just have some fun in PvP.

Either reply here or PM me, thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Indications are that my fleet, the ANZAC, are considering creating another fleet for Klingon characters. Dunno when it will be up, though. Keep an eye out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draco84oz View Post
Indications are that my fleet, the ANZAC, are considering creating another fleet for Klingon characters. Dunno when it will be up, though. Keep an eye out.
Aye, I checked out your thread before, and noticed it was Feds only at the moment. It is hard to find a fleet/guild for my timezone. There are a few fleets/guilds out there that do handle both Feds and Klingons at the moment. I'll just wait and hope. Thanks for the reply.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOtherDestiny
Aye, I checked out your thread before, and noticed it was Feds only at the moment. It is hard to find a fleet/guild for my timezone. There are a few fleets/guilds out there that do handle both Feds and Klingons at the moment. I'll just wait and hope. Thanks for the reply.
Austrialia New Zealand Klingon Command.... That's a subsidiary of ANZCOM, who is the parent for ANZAC

not sure who's on on there, but we started the fleet. Daedelus was to start a thread over here, but I see he hasn't yet. Not sure how many peeps are in it yet, either.. only 3 of us were there to make it at the time, one guy was there just for an assist, the other stayed but would have no authority to recruit.

I can run the Klingon for a bit tonight, if you like.. Boltog@Savantster if you poke around. I'll check this thread again before long to see what's what, respond if you have a specific time you will be around (keeping in mind I'm in the U.S. at the moment )..
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Well I'll be on around or a bit before 9 hours from now for like 6 hours. Though since I capped my net I'll be stuck on my wireless which is fine except it doesn't like STO and tends to completely lock my computer up anywhere from 10 mins to an hour of using STO.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 07:28 PM
I'd like to bump this thread back up. I've added Boltog@Savantster a while back but was never accepted and no contact made. I'd still love to find a Klingon fleet to join.

I'm not much of a fan of a militaristic type guild/fleet, I prefer a more laid back sort of guild where we meet up and play together, get serious for some larger things like fleet actions, but mostly just for fun.