Lt. Commander
# 1 The Borg BO
02-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Hey.

I ordered two copies of the game.
one from D2D and one from CDON.DK

I have gotten the rewards (well most of them) from the D2D copy. (and entered that key as early as couple hours ago)
But the Borg BO that should come with the copy from CDON is still a no show.
I entered the key yesterday morning when i recieved the copy.
And key is listed in my account as activated..

The Borg BO was the one and only "reward" i was really looking forward to.

I was just wondering if others who where to recieve a Borg BO havent gotten theirs?

Im worried because it seems i gotten 500 cp somehow.. and i dont think it was mentioned to come with the D2D copy.. so if it turns out that the CDON copy was infact 500 CP and no a Borg BO has advertized then im going to be very sad.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 03:53 PM
I ordered from Amazon.com to get the borg bridge officer. Not sure if other retailers also had it. I have not activated my key yet to get it but I'm wondering is it a one use only or one use per character? I would like to be able to use it with each of my alts.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus2 View Post
I ordered from Amazon.com to get the borg bridge officer. Not sure if other retailers also had it. I have not activated my key yet to get it but I'm wondering is it a one use only or one use per character? I would like to be able to use it with each of my alts.
All preorder and bonus items can be used on any character on your account, but are limited to 1 per character.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Amazon
02-02-2010, 04:10 PM
I preordered from amazon, recieved my copy and entered my regestration key but have not recieved my borg BO, anyone know how this is done?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Pro-Order items need to be claimed in the C-Store once you've entered the activation code, I think. You get to the C-Store via the little down-arrow next to your minimap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUE_The6BillionKgMan
All preorder and bonus items can be used on any character on your account, but are limited to 1 per character.
1 per character, or 1 per account?

That is, can ALL of my characters have a Borg BOff, or is it limited to only 1?

Can ALL of my characters have a Red Matter Capacitor, or only 1?

Etc..

I know that they're Bind on Pick-Up so they can't be traded, and I know that a single character can only have one of each. But can each character on my account have one of each, or is it one per account?

Anyone know?
Lt. Commander
# 6 Borg BO Bug
02-02-2010, 04:16 PM
In the game when flying around in sector space go to the upper map control panel and choose the icon on the right that's a down arrow. Choose C-Store. Then go to Special Unlocks. You can choose your items there.

Related to this thread. I took the Federation Borg Bridge Officer and he's now an item in my inventory. It can't be added anywhere so I'm pretty sure this is a bug.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 04:17 PM
I claimed mine from the C-Store but cant get past that
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTStarid
In the game when flying around in sector space go to the upper map control panel and choose the icon on the right that's a down arrow. Choose C-Store. Then go to Special Unlocks. You can choose your items there.

Related to this thread. I took the Federation Borg Bridge Officer and he's now an item in my inventory. It can't be added anywhere so I'm pretty sure this is a bug.
I think this is related to how they awarded BOff's in a previous version (back in closed beta, if you trust the chat). Back then you had to right click on the inventory item to activate the BOff.

Might work that way for the Borg BOff still. Dunno'.

Do you know if you can get the BOff again on another character? =)
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTStarid

If they're an item in your Inventory, try double-clicking on it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Amazon.com order is coming 2mro. I imagine have an open Bof slot and then claim from C-store, I would think it should go into assignments. But they are having problems with that, haven't had very many of my new assignment recruits actually show up either.

Maybe this is something that Cryptic should look into?!