Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a Euro based fleet
02-02-2010, 10:02 AM
Hello all,

I am looking for a fleet that mostly plays CET 5pm-11pm weekdays. I am an experienced MMOer (EQ, ***, Vanguard, GW but I am looking for a fleet that is Casual but looking to do pretty much everything in the game - even raids if they ever get round to it.

So PM me or post up here with your info and all the free stuff you will give me for joining j/k

By the way I am a level 8 Engineer.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 04:10 PM
Hi Pavel,

Love the play on words in your name Thought I'd mention us to you because from the sound of things we fit your criteria well. The British Starfleet Corps is a misleading name because we have members from all over the world, but the majority are concentrated in the UK/EU area so you'll have plenty of people to have a laugh with during the times you state. If you want to get an idea of how many, open up your social tab in the game next time you're on and do a quick search for "British Starfleet Corps" and it'll show you how many of us are on at that moment...

As a community we comprise members who are in to everything, so if you want to get involved with everything you'll find someone to do it with! Have a quick look at our recruitment topic if you'd like to know a bit more about us.

Good luck with your search and see you in STO!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Starfleet Command is a decade old Star Trek clan that is well known and well respected in the community. We are a federation fleet and follow a relaxed role playing model with ranks throughout the clan.

Rank has always been earned in Starfleet Command and we continue to work on this principle. Playing games, having fun and helping fellow members is what we are all about.

We have members from all over the world and hold close alliances with other fleets. We are well set up with forums and our own website and usually have members online throughout the day and evening.

We welcome all new members online - come and visit us at:

www.starfleetcommand.st

or search for us in game under Starfleet Command.

Best,

Admiral Jammers
CO Personell.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 05:15 PM
The Black Knight Brotherhood is a well balance mature guild with over 12 years of team work and gaming experience . BKB was formed in 1998 and has over 2000 members in its community. The Black Knight Brotherhood or BKB for short, is excited to part of the Star trek online gaming Community.
BKB accepts members of all ages. Our players are a mix of playing styles from the hard core to the casual gamer. We also have players from several European countries in our fleet ranks. We play the game to have fun with fellow guild mates and treat each other and fellow gamers with respect .

We require the mandatory use of vent. We believe voice communication is the key to building strong guild and improves everyone enjoyment ten told. Our code of Conduct is simply and common sense but enforced to insure every one of our members has an enjoyable gaming experience.
Our Goal in game is to be one top ranked guild in terms of enjoyment for a members.

If you are looking for a guild that stresses team work, and are a mature player that understand this game may have a few bugs and bumps but will always be getting better and here to enjoy what we are playing now . Please visit our web site for a fleet application at are looking for a fleet to call home for you time playing STO.

If you are looking for a mature guild with vast experience in guild management from mega guilds of over 300 active player in game to small guilds of 20-30 , private forums, dedicated vent server to, monthly Fleet newsletter, Fleet nights ( 2 Per week) and much more to help our members enjoy STO,

if you have any questions you may visit our forums at www.bkbhq.com an contact one of our senior members or officers and we will be happy answer them for you
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Please take a look at www.ez-guild.com or Element Zero We have a mix of Euro's and US people and myself is UK based. Looking for those over 17!