Lt. Commander
# 1 Amazon.co.uk Borg Officer
02-02-2010, 04:06 AM
hello,

i have just a little question to you.
I Ordered the Special Edition by Amazon.co.uk. Does someone know when they send the Key for the Borg Officer ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 04:09 AM
It will ship Feb 2nd and arrive on the delivery date you paid for. The key is in the box, physically.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orphen3000
hello,

i have just a little question to you.
I Ordered the Special Edition by Amazon.co.uk. Does someone know when they send the Key for the Borg Officer ?
You are aware that Amazon UK has cancelled a large number of the pre orders, as they cannot meet demand? I would check your account and see if it is still listed as being on order, the dispatch date has also changed for those who still have an order, some folks have been told as late as the 12th before they will get their copies.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 04:16 AM
In the e-mail with the Beta and headstart Key they wrote me this here.
"Codes for the Borg Bridge Officer in-game unit will be sent to you by email on the game's actual release date."

I feared a bit that they sended the Key already.

The last mail which Amzaon sended me sayed only that i have to wait a bit longer until the box arrives.

"Star Trek Online - Special Edition (PC DVD)"
Estimated arrival date: February 08 2010 - February 09 2010
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orphen3000
In the e-mail with the Beta and headstart Key they wrote me this here.
"Codes for the Borg Bridge Officer in-game unit will be sent to you by email on the game's actual release date."

I feared a bit that they sended the Key already.

The last mail which Amzaon sended me sayed only that i have to wait a bit longer until the box arrives.

"Star Trek Online - Special Edition (PC DVD)"
Estimated arrival date: February 08 2010 - February 09 2010
You’re good then, well, apart from the delay; many won’t be getting a pre order copy from Amazon and have missed out on the Borg bridge officer. I am fortunate and ordered the day the pre order went live, and only had to pay £17.99 per copy (assuming they do not change it at dispatch) and the dispatch date is the 5th. I also have a d2d order that I should get the key for later, just feel sorry for the folks that were screwed by this.
Lt. Commander
# 6 dude;
02-02-2010, 04:30 PM
just check your email; mine says mine was shipped yesterday; really; is that simple.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 04:36 PM
aprently the germans got borg bridge officer codes via email from amazon.de can anyone confirm this otherwise.... something is a bit out of whack