Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
How do i stop my camera from rotating automatically with mouse in Ship Customization?

Normally i'd hold the right mouse button to rotate the ship, but it is rotating no matter what and when i press.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 02:04 PM
Switch your (space) cam mode in options to free cam.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
Switch your (space) cam mode in options to free cam.
I is in free cam.

Don't want to sound rude, but did you understood my problem correctly? The issue is on the ship customization screen. The ship rotates together with the cursor as if the right button was pressed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruivo
I is in free cam.

Don't want to sound rude, but did you understood my problem correctly? The issue is on the ship customization screen. The ship rotates together with the cursor as if the right button was pressed.
Oops, that's what I get for posting on my way out the door to do errands. Sorry about that. I did misread your issue.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 03:24 PM
I had this problem in beta but I haven't had it since headstart... I'm wondering if there's some control option that when at default, it works fine, but if changed, causes this. I suggest trying to return some control options to default and see if you can't figure out which one is messing it up.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 03:30 PM
I didn't have this problem at all in beta, but now it has started in head start. It's absolutely infurtiating when trying to do colour schemes...
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwafu View Post
I didn't have this problem at all in beta, but now it has started in head start. It's absolutely infurtiating when trying to do colour schemes...
Your ship is so sexy :p Exactly why i'm ****ed.. can't do the colour schemes on my new Akira.