Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusTyrel View Post
Hmmm I know it sounds cheesy but try logging out and closing down STO and then log back in again...

If the problem still persists try making a new character and seeing if that too has the same problem, if thats the case you may have a major issue if not then perhaps your main character is bugged in some way that we havnt seen before, and if thats the case all you can do is ask for GM help...
GM thing isnt working atm, it just says failed to connect. but i got space in my inv. just need my turret and shuttle back now
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 06:09 PM
ok, inventory has some space now i loged in and out, but my missing items? :s
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusTyrel View Post
Hmmmm, well you only get 1 of each of your C-Store items per character so if they are greyd out chances are tehy have been lost...

Fortunatly you arnt that far into the game, I suggest you go to the clothing vendor on Starbase 1 and edit your characters uniform instead of altering the unoform click the save button...

Now when you make your new character you can load all your saved characters info except for their stats ofcourse...

I know this may not be the answer you were hoping for but i think tis the fastest solution...
looks like ill try that, and yea good thing im not into the game that far. cheers mate
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeleys
ok, inventory has some space now i loged in and out, but my missing items? :s
Hmmmm, well you only get 1 of each of your C-Store items per character so if they are greyd out chances are tehy have been lost...

Fortunatly you arnt that far into the game, I suggest you go to the clothing vendor on Starbase 1 and edit your characters uniform instead of altering the unoform click the save button...

Now I think you should remake your character, and you can load all your saved characters info except for their stats onto it to help you speed through creation...

I know this may not be the answer you were hoping for but i think tis the fastest solution...
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-02-2010, 06:17 PM
Did you have the items equipped? If so, check and see if they are still in those slots on the ship, but with invisible icons.

If not, then see if you can claim them again from the C-Store.