Lt. Commander
# 1 Question:
02-02-2010, 07:02 PM
I just received my gamebox and retail key from gamestop in the mail. On the box it says Constitution class starship included. I have successfully entered my retail key and logged into the game.
My question is: where do I go in the UI to get claim it?, or, at what level does it become available?
I simply need info on the claiming process.
Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannen View Post
I just received my gamebox and retail key from gamestop in the mail. On the box it says Constitution class starship included. I have successfully entered my retail key and logged into the game.
My question is: where do I go in the UI to get claim it?, or, at what level does it become available?
Thanks

I believe you have to go to the Shipyard and then you can select it. I don't have it but I think I read that somewhere
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Thanks for your response. I will give that a try.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannen View Post
Thanks
First on the top right you will see your mini map there is a down arrow there click on the down arrow and goto the c-store.

Click on the special items

Once you have them go into your inventory and equip the items. and ships

goto the ship dude in the shipyard and change ships (you might have to log in and out)

There ya go =)
Lt. Commander
OK what i found out was that when at the spacedock you type in c/store and tab to special unlocks and claim it there. It then shows up in your inventory and so you have to equip it. Then you can press U tab to new ship and rename it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 07:23 PM
Thanks to all who gave me a hand here
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 07:35 PM
lol, sorry for the caps
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 07:35 PM
I also have the Gamestop edition of the game. I have the ship in my inventory and I went to the shipyard. Thats where I am stuck. DO you need to be a certain lvl maybe? Dont know. Please Help. Thank you in advance.