Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 92
02-02-2010, 05:26 PM
Okay so these aren't all costume requests, but general character creator requests:

-More Klingon uniform options (more than the ONE kind of uniform that they get now!). Especially want ones like the ones Lursa and B'Etor wore.
-More base head options and head textures (the one you select at the top, that change the shape/look of the head *before* you get to the sliders).
-More hair options
-More eye shape options (allow them to be rounder/flatter without having to change the width/overall size)
-Better lip shapes. Right now the corners of their mouths extend way past where their lips end, which isn't how they look in real life.
-Non-uniform clothes! Hopefully these would be added at the same time as some fun non-mission-related activities, like holodeck stories, vacation in Risa, etc.... Yeah, probably wouldn't be happening for a *long* time, if ever.
Lt. Commander
# 93
02-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreade View Post
and lastly TNG dress for men gotta love it!
Damn, beat me too it!

But yes, please ,the season 1/2 dresses for male characters, and female of course.

oh, and I knoe TAS isn't concidered cannon, but how about some more anamilsitc head options like Lt. M'Ress, the Caitian. and extra limbs like Lieutenant Arex, the Edosian. and maybe some wings like the Aurelian, Betelgeusian snd Skorr.
Lt. Commander
# 94
02-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapsynrev View Post
For men of course.
Lt. Commander
# 95
02-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish-Fury View Post
Ability to set a "Uniform Dress Code" for your ship; any NPCs (Bridge or Away Team) associated with your ship wear the same, or similar style as the ones set for your BoFFs.
That's an awesome idea.

Or yeah, they could just call it a Uniform in the proper sense of the word (dress code means pretty much the same!) for your ship. In it's current usage they are more like fancydress costumes than a uniform
Lt. Commander
# 96
02-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapsynrev View Post
That looks so uncomfortable. I would feel bad for my toon. :c

I also second (or third or whatever) beehives as well as less-clunky components for liberated borgs.

Some more afrocentric hair would be nice, too. I basically have two options, not counting the Klingon dreads that sit really far back on the head.

Skants would also be awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 97
02-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Gloves And Hand Options For Women!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 98
02-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Picard or EMH half head of hair for Federation characters

Sleeveless Klingons (a la Search for Spock). Actually, just tons more costume options in general red-side...would prefer some options other than Klingon battle armor for everyone.

Secondary costume slots on all characters and BOs for dress uniforms.

Edit - some skirts for female characters

Dunno if it's possible due to licensing, but I would love the Hazard Team uniform from the Star Trek Voyager - Elite Force game.
Lt. Commander
# 99
02-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
Gloves And Hand Options For Women!!!!!
Yeah seconded!

Also heel options for boots and more variety for boots or other footwear in general, after playing City of Villains it's a serious letdown...
Lt. Commander
# 100
02-03-2010, 12:49 AM
I'd like to see some optional outfits for RPing. I'd suggest they could be loot from killing mobs or perhaps a make a star base clothes shop