Lt. Commander
# 1 Everyone PLZ QQ
02-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Will everyone please stop whining, crying, and begging for things to be nerfed in pvp. The game has not even been released yet, people are still learning how to play, and there are some of you that expect Dev's to change things when the system is still not fully implemented.

Let the game come out and allow people some time to learn how to play before you cry for a nerf. At least that way it will not end up shifting something out of balance that may be just fine right now.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthChabs View Post
Will everyone please stop whining, crying, and begging for things to be nerfed in pvp. The game has not even been released yet, people are still learning how to play, and there are some of you that expect Dev's to change things when the system is still not fully implemented.

Let the game come out and allow people some time to learn how to play before you cry for a nerf. At least that way it will not end up shifting something out of balance that may be just fine right now.

Don't mean to be nit picky but the game is relesed now, it went live at midnight.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 04:55 PM
People QQ and complain because they dont want to learn to play. It will never stop.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teranox
People QQ and complain because they dont want to learn to play. It will never stop.

Its for reasons like this that we have ...

"left shields failing, right shields failing"

instead of port and starboard, because some newb CB testers thought it would be too difficult for people to learn.

I FEAR for humanity.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 07:22 PM
I pre-ordered a car. It was delivered with 3 wheels, 1 seat and no gas tank. Who am I to complain? The parts will be mailed to me... sometime. While you wait, you monthley payment is $450/mo.