Lt. Commander
If the servers went down today, I must have missed it. Played most of the day and only hit some lag and rubberbanding this evening, and not much of that. Sure, there are some things that were unthrilling like having to play jackaround jackaround with Atari to get my retail code, but that's not Cryptic's fault. Overall it was a fun day of gameplaying, and here I was honestly expecting Asault of the Lag Monkeys from Planet Server Down.

So good job, but I still want my miniskirt.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Aye same here... Id say a very nice launch congrats CRYPTIC!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 07:51 PM
I agree after my drunken tirades over the weekend this was the smoothest play day yet. I clocked in 3 1/2 hours tonight with zero issues. Good job Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneEyeRed View Post
I agree after my drunken tirades over the weekend this was the smoothest play day yet. I clocked in 3 1/2 hours tonight with zero issues. Good job Cryptic.
Yeah, I stayed home sick today, and actually was sick. Had no intention of wasting a sick day on what I figured would be an experience not unlike a mouthful of monkeytoes. First day on any mmo I've played was a nightmare of instability. I'm still mildly dazed at how well things went today. Of course, that might be the pseudophed talking, too.