Lt. Commander
# 41
02-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
true, but it's funny to say, question, are you going to roll another one and take you're time this time around, and do you feel you missed anything? just wondering.

Edit also how much monster / energy drinks did you drink ?
There was an unhealthy amount of coffee involved, and a pint of whiskey during the first 20 levels or so that I picked up while GD steam re-downloaded the entire client, heh. I don't feel like I missed TOO much, I saw a big chunk during open beta. I'm mostly going to be helping out fleeties on my fed, and leisurely playing my kling. I actually have to DO things this week, it sucks.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whuffa View Post
There was an unhealthy amount of coffee involved, and a pint of whiskey during the first 20 levels or so that I picked up while GD steam re-downloaded the entire client, heh. I don't feel like I missed TOO much, I saw a big chunk during open beta. I'm mostly going to be helping out fleeties on my fed, and leisurely playing my kling. I actually have to DO things this week, it sucks.
cool, so one last question, about how many hours do you think it took?
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
cool, so one last question, about how many hours do you think it took?
45? 48? Somewhere around there I think.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-02-2010, 09:03 PM
Did you use the 'fly into pvp with no shields" method another poster posted about?

To get faster xp some players were losing as fast as possilbe in pvp just to get each instance xp.

Or maybe they used no shields to increase damage delivered for friends on other side.

The other post said they said they were powerleveling.

Did you use that method?
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-02-2010, 09:07 PM
During closed beta I got to Admiral in about one hours from Ensign. I wish those exploits were still in.
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-02-2010, 09:09 PM
I assume you made it with nothing but standard issue gear.

Some of the content is actually well written and engaging. shame.
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
During closed beta I got to Admiral in about one hours from Ensign. I wish those exploits were still in.
*grin*

840 times
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-02-2010, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathurus View Post
Did you use the 'fly into pvp with no shields" method another poster posted about?

To get faster xp some players were losing as fast as possilbe in pvp just to get each instance xp.

Or maybe they used no shields to increase damage delivered for friends on other side.

The other post said they said they were powerleveling.

Did you use that method?
I didn't enter a single pvp match the entire time, there were zero games going when I got to tier2. I hardly saw a single person after tier3, besides a few wandering mirandas and Kosch.
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-02-2010, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomicile
I assume you made it with nothing but standard issue gear.

Some of the content is actually well written and engaging. shame.
I actually did most of the missions, there wasn't anything else I COULD do, besides soloing secure the sector repeatables, which blows.