Lt. Commander
# 1 Missing Special Items?
02-02-2010, 07:51 PM
I added the retail game today. I waited a long time for the patches. But I didn't mind until I noticed my special items were not in the C-Store. So I decided to log off and log back on and the patch is starting all over again. It might be a new one, but I am all out of answers. Anyone having the same issue or maybe someone knows whats going on?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Okay, a few questions... (I'm not trying to be mean or make you sound stupid, but a LOT of people just don't know what they are doing.)

1. Are you sure you put in your retail key and not your pre-order key? (Did you get a message saying that your key was sucessful?)

2. Did you check the Special Unlocks tab in the C-Store?

3. Are you sure you were logged in to your account (and not someone else's)?

I hope this solves your problem
Lt. Commander
# 3 Yes
02-02-2010, 08:45 PM
All went well, it took awile for patch, but only special characters. I put in new key and checked C-Store. Thats why it doesn't make sense. Now this patch is taking way longer. Just weird
Lt. Commander
# 4 I think I figured it out....
02-02-2010, 09:03 PM
For those who have the same question. If I don't post again, it means I was right. This patch is longer because the patch is loading completely. I think that the patch was still going in the background and allowed me to play for convenience. So the special items weren't placed yet. When I tried to log back in the second time I got a message that said to wait because it was updating launch. So that might be it. :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kortez View Post
I added the retail game today. I waited a long time for the patches. But I didn't mind until I noticed my special items were not in the C-Store. So I decided to log off and log back on and the patch is starting all over again. It might be a new one, but I am all out of answers. Anyone having the same issue or maybe someone knows whats going on?

Thanks
Where did you pre order from? I don't think all of them are in the C-Store.

Uniforms are at the tailor. (Star Base 01 around 10 oclock if the map was a clock.)

I believe the ship, is in one of the shipyard NPC's either Select Your Ship, or Customize... but I could be wrong, I couldn't get clear information when I logged in at lunch time today.