Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopwith_Snipe
All I got out of this is that the OP is mad because some players are using their abilities to their best advantage and he wants the devs to stop other people from playing smarter than he and his friends are.
Oh come on now that is probably not true. I can understand the irritation; my point was they might not want to pvp so go do something else.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopwith_Snipe
All I got out of this is that the OP is mad because some players are using their abilities to their best advantage and he wants the devs to stop other people from playing smarter than he and his friends are.

I think it is legitimate to think it should not be so easy for one side to just completely stop all the action for 20 min. in the hopes that the other side will get bored and leave.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-02-2010, 08:21 PM
What were your science ships doing at the time?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-02-2010, 08:22 PM
did none of you have senser sweep? the i see through claok skill
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiavul View Post
What were your science ships doing at the time?
If they were Lt, then there aren't any.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-02-2010, 08:42 PM
in pvp, there should be a limit on how long a cloak can stay on to avoid it being used
to stalemate a match 5 minutes at one shot should be the limit.

cloak may not be the I WIN button, but it should also not be the I NEVER LOSE button
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatherfungus View Post
in pvp, there should be a limit on how long a cloak can stay on to avoid it being used
to stalemate a match 5 minutes at one shot should be the limit.

cloak may not be the I WIN button, but it should also not be the I NEVER LOSE button
just be glad it aint like to good old closed beta days where BoP could cloak in combat
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-02-2010, 08:45 PM
go get a sammich while they do it, maybe they will leave instead
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-02-2010, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatherfungus View Post
in pvp, there should be a limit on how long a cloak can stay on to avoid it being used
to stalemate a match 5 minutes at one shot should be the limit.

cloak may not be the I WIN button, but it should also not be the I NEVER LOSE button
If they put a time limit on cloaking half the playerbase will run for the hills.. And I dont even play Klingon...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talgen View Post
If they put a time limit on cloaking half the playerbase will run for the hills.. And I dont even play Klingon...
good, still no excuse to use it as an exploit to prevent loss in a closed match.
same reason in most MMO's if you try to log out in the middle of a PvP match, your forfet it
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:17 AM.