Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwolonewulf View Post
the TOS uniforms are all messed up, no mini-skirts and no pants.
I was coming here to find this out, was there a Dev Post on this? I so wanting my exploitive minis....
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheakt View Post
I was coming here to find this out, was there a Dev Post on this? I so wanting my exploitive minis....
Here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hey there,

I checked into this for you and thought I would let you know a couple of things:

1) When I looked at your account the Multi-Spectral Personal Shield is available to you. Have you gone to the C-Store to claim it? To do so, click on the little down arrow attached to the minimap, and select C-Store. Once there click on the tab "Special Unlocks". Select the item you wish to claim, and then click on the "claim" button. The item will then appear in your inventory.

2) As I have stated elsewhere on the forums, the missing miniskirts are a bug. They should be available and in-game soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience this is causing some players.
Thanks!

Stormshade
more stuffs
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwolonewulf View Post
the TOS uniforms are all messed up, no mini-skirts and no pants.
Oh, there are proper pants for it.. but no minidresses.. (remember the "miniskirt" was not a skirt, but a single piece dress. the "Shirt" for the male uniform has entirely the wrong neckline.)

Devs seemed to say they were aware of the issue, and working to remedy it.
Lt. Commander
# 14 No TOS uniform
02-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Mayube I am missing something. i found everything but the TOS uniform in the C-Store. II went to the tailor in requisitions and could not get the uniforms. Am I missing something?