Lt. Commander
# 1 How do I get my conny
02-02-2010, 08:30 PM
Okay, I went to the c0store, and special unlocks, got my conny in the inventory, I "equipped" it but now i cant figure out how to yuse that ship, I still have my old one. I went to Ship Requisitions, but I couldnt find a spot to switch to the conny? What do I have to do?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeroper View Post
Okay, I went to the c0store, and special unlocks, got my conny in the inventory, I "equipped" it but now i cant figure out how to yuse that ship, I still have my old one. I went to Ship Requisitions, but I couldnt find a spot to switch to the conny? What do I have to do?
Downstairs in the shipyard there's a guy at a console, directly to the left of Malcolm Stissel. When you're near him, it says "select your ship". That's the guy to talk to to switch ships. There's one like him in every station.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 08:53 PM
went into c store, clicked on the connie, purchased and all that, now its dimmed out, went to the guy you mentioned, and there is no connie there to switch to.

dunno what to do.

*edit* never mind... got it

Red Shirt
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 09:05 PM
Mine will not even show up in C-store. I bought CE and can't find red matter device, Next gen "Show" uniforms...Nothing..