Lt. Commander
# 1 First Month subscription
02-02-2010, 08:05 PM
I just bought the game, installed the cd and made my account. How do I play the game without subscribing for more than the free 1 month that comes with it? After I try to put the key in it asks me which subscription method I want and I dont want to pick any of them as I already have the 30 days.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toraq
I just bought the game, installed the cd and made my account. How do I play the game without subscribing for more than the free 1 month that comes with it? After I try to put the key in it asks me which subscription method I want and I dont want to pick any of them as I already have the 30 days.

You have to put in billing details or a game time card code (which I do not believe are available yet). However you won't be charged, my account page states it won't charge me till march 4th. If you cancel before then you won't be charged.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toraq
You have to pick one. But, you can remove it again once the account creation process is done.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 08:08 PM
you have choose a sub to start playing.(all mmo's do this) towrds the end of the month you can cancel if you want. basically they will only charge your credit card 1 dollar to verify it is valid then they will give back the 1 dollar after 2 or 3 days. basically this is how MMORPG's have been doing it for many years.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 08:09 PM
Aah ok thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 08:52 PM
... I don't have a credit card. Not happy