Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerozen View Post
dang, I haven't receive any of the 500 crytic points or any items from the Deluxe Edition, I activated my pre-order during beta. can anybody link me for support?
Have you added your retail key to your account? The items and pre-order bonus' are tied to your retail key, not the pre-order key..

If you haven't, get your retail key, go to STO's main page and click on the option/link to "redeem Code".. and that will let you redeam your retail key and get access to your pre-order goodies and such.

Redeem Code link: http://www.startrekonline.com/activate

Support: http://www.startrekonline.com/support
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Yea... so issue is much more complex than that. I was able to claim all my bonus items from my Amazon Collectors Edition other than the Borg Bridge officer. Every thing has been claimed and collected other than the officer who is MIA. Im sitting here looking at my friends borg bridge officer confused and very upset.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Activated Features

* Star Trek Online - Preorder
* Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform
* Star Trek Online Del Taco Promotion A
* Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription
* Star Trek Online - Digital Deluxe
* Star Trek Online - Collector's Edition

Subscriptions

* ACTIVE
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 08:16 PM
I got the CE from amazon and I got no Cryptic points was I supposed to or did the amazon people not get it either?
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-02-2010, 08:19 PM
I got zero of the 500 points i was supposed to get. Somehow ended up with Tribbles instead.... What the heck happened?
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Yea, i have another friend who got a tribble when he shouldnt have. Not sure what happened but they need to get this stuff sorted out.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjLess View Post
I got zero of the 500 points i was supposed to get. Somehow ended up with Tribbles instead.... What the heck happened?
Yeah, I got a few friends who got screwed from the Amazon CE but none of them got the points. One friend got a tribble instead of the borg, Another the Constitution Star ship and my last friend got the Ground Weapon instead of the borg officer all of them were a bit upset about this.

I personally feel lucky, I got everything that I was suppose to from the Digital Deluxe version, I got everything except the 500 points from the Collectors Edition which isn't a huge deal but never the less I'd still like to get the points since I was suppose to in the first place.

As I told my friends, I knew somehow the bonuses would get screwed up lol.

Activated Features

* Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform
* Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription
* Star Trek Online Del Taco Promotion A
* Star Trek Online - Digital Deluxe
* Star Trek Online - Collector's Edition

Subscriptions

* ACTIVE